Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Our Little Pumpkin

I was lucky enough to spend Halloween with my granddaughter. The church down the block set up an amazing little pumpkin patch and I was excited for us to go visit it. Lauren was good until we tried to stand her in the straw in her bare feet. She freaked out:) So much for getting those wonderful pumpkin photos I wanted. But, I managed to get quite a few of Our Little Pumpkin!



I used a sketch from Stickitdown




I chose to print all the photos on one piece of paper. The strips at the bottom are the straw that she didn't like.

Face is blurred to respect her mom's wishes not to have her photograph online.

Lots of G45 here!

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your kind words!

9 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love how many photos you were able to include.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the photos you included! Such a pretty page and it looks like a fun day!

    Thanks for joining SID :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun 2 pager. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great memory and super job of incorporating so many pictures!! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun time was had by all. Lovely job on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this month at Stick it Down and come again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout, I love the colour scheme and the whole pumpkin theme! Thanks for joining us for the November challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! A great way to showcase your little pumpkin. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!

    -Lauren (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love your take on the sketch. The "straw" pieces are very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toooo cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)